The Business Analyst will work with the company’s Design Authority, on the enterprise architecture which comprises the business architecture, technical architecture and information architecture functions within the organisation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Standardise and mitigate risk by identifying common business solutions that can be used across the organisation and deliver on the company’s vision objective
- Reduce technology cost and complexity by co-ordinating eliminating non-value adding solutions identifying common components and reuse opportunities
- Improve business capabilities by being able to invest in common aspects, eliminating any duplication and ensure learnings and benefits are shared across the organisation
- As part of the project delivery team, manage business requirements and process mapping across the company’s business units using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis concepts.
- Identify, document and manage the needs and requirements of the business and other stakeholders by liaising directly with business users and process owners to understand and prioritise business requirements
- Analyse requirements and collaborate closely with stakeholders/developers/suppliers and create the detailed Functional Design and Process Design documents to support project delivery.
- Assess capability gaps, identify relationships and dependencies between new and existing systems and evaluate proposed solutions against enterprise architecture principles and objectives
- Assist the business in determining which requirements and processes can be made more efficient, automated, simplified, eliminated, etc.
- Produce appropriate documentation to ensure understanding and facilitate sign-off by using Plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios, etc.
- Provide necessary guidance on business requirements and design documents to the development team and user acceptance test team
- Develop business analysis communication and requirements management plans, participate in and potentially lead design planning meetings and work with project managers to define the business analysis tasks for a project.
- Work with the project manager and project team to ensure that acceptability criteria are being met and to manage scope creep and change requests.
- Support best practice by introducing new business analysis tools, document templates and checklists for the team
- Support and participate in multiple projects of varying type and complexity, drafting and updating relevant documentation as required
- Work full project lifecycle involving both Waterfall and Agile development approaches
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.