Our client is a global tech company with a focus on B2B sales, support, and marketing.
We are currently seeking an experienced B2B marketing manager to drive marketing strategy to support B2B activities across EMEA region.
- Build brand awareness and sentiment across B2B EMEA agency landscape.
- Work closely and create strong partnerships with sales, product marketing and insights teams; executing on business priorities to identify, develop and deliver regional revenue opportunities through scalable marketing campaigns.
- Manage the development of marketing projects (with tight deadlines and across multiple teams)
- Work across multiple European countries, with a strong operational focus and a hands-on attitude in a high pace environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience in global B2B tech sector
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategy
- Experience of managing internal stakeholders on a global scale
- Knowledge of and keen interest in analytics and desire to solve complex data issues
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience executing a loyalty or CRM programme
- Ability to develop and execute content strategies and build communities at scale while still maintaining a personal connection with individual SMB’s
- Fluency in other European languages a distinct advantage
In your application, please include samples of your work that demonstrate your experience in developing content strategies and executing different aspects of those strategies. Please also include examples of the various types of content you have developed for users in the past.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.