Sigmar are looking for a Quality Control Analyst for a market player pharmaceutical company well known for its high-quality product.
As a Quality Control Analyst you will be responsible for conducting raw material, in process, finished product, and where applicable stability testing according to relevant SOPs and in adherence to the site production schedule and for accurately completing all documentation that supports testing procedures. Your main duties:
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests and analyze raw materials, intermediates and final product to ensure compliance with standards.
- Observe all safety and compliance procedures and actively highlight any safety concerns to help drive the reduction of accidents or near misses.
- Seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives.
- Complete all testing, including special project / protocol testing in a timely manner that supports established production targets and SLAs.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfilment of production goals.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods; analytical test method development reports; method validation protocols; method transfer protocols and reports; method verifications protocols and reports; and instrumentation qualification documentation (URS/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Participate in deviation investigations.
- Support and adhere to established processes and productivity targets.
- Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
- The position incumbent is expected to adhere to all cGMP compliance and regulatory mandates and quality requirements and comply with all SOPs.
The next Quality Control Analyst must have a third level qualification in Chemistry or related Science, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree. For that job 2 year ‘experience in the sensitive environment such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology or biopharmaceutical, using HPLC is required. An experience with common laboratory techniques and instruments GC, Dissolution, KF, LOD, Raw material testing experience is preferred.
For that position some soft skills are necessary for the tasks’ accomplishment,including being a good communicator, energetic and being goal focused.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in an international company where career progression and pleasant work environment are met? Send us your CV!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.