Part Qualified Accountant with an Inventory / Stock background required for a Permanent job in Dublin City Centre
A well-known international brand has a permanent job vacancy for an Accounts Assistant or Part Qualified Accountant who has experience working in an inventory / stock environment. This role will be supporting the warehousing operations for the company who ship goods domestically in and out of Ireland and further afield to their international retail outlets.
This is a newly created role, working closely with the Senior Finance Manager in the Dublin HQ as well as various stake holders on the inventory and warehousing side of the business.
Key duties in the role will include:
• Analysis of Profit & loss (P&L) against inventory / stock;
• Reconciling Stock value in SAP with management reports and ensuring data accuracy/completeness of records on stock system;
• Deliver successful execution and maintenance of internal controls to maintain compliance with financial and corporate policies;
• Liaise with Supply Chain Team and other stake holders.
• Previous experience working in an accounting role essential;
• Previous experience working with inventory / stock management essential;
• Ideally Part Qualified, however non-studiers will be considered who have relevant experience;
• SAP experience or similar ERP.
Salary for this role is up to €50,000 + great benefits.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment: 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.