Sigmar are looking for a Project Manager for a market player in the biopharmaceutical industry known for its qualitative product and innovative process.
As a Project Manager you will be the key member of the strategic planning & operations team working in the Supply Chain area. For that, you will have the responsibility for the delivery of programs/projects and continuous improvement initiatives within Supply Chain. Your tasks will be:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Calibration, Validation & Process Development to appropriately deliver projects on time and in full.
- Lead or take part in programs/projects and Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives within the Supply Chain function
- Employs project management techniques to deliver projects on time and in full
- Demonstrating a good working knowledge of CI tools & practices and using this knowledge and expertise to continually drive improvement within Supply Chain
- Analysis of trends, data and information into plans, deliverable and recommendations
- Actively seek out, identify, and execute on opportunities to remove constraints, process improvement, remove waste and cost reduction within Supply Chain.
- The next Project Manager must have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position, in a pharmaceutical or biologics manufacturer with a lean manufacturing-environment
- Project management certification such as PMP, IPMA C, Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience implementing Continuous Improvement methodologies and programs such as Six Sigma, DMAIC, Kaizen, and /or Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in developing metrics & KPI’s that measure key business processes
- Experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA) required
- Strong computer skills and advanced expertise in MS packages including Excel, Visio & Project and Minitab
- Can successfully operate in a matrix or team environment within Site
- Ability to partner with stakeholders on priorities and achievements, to influence at all levels of the organization, to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment, to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision
- Demonstrated experiences of problem-solving and process improvements activities
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to execute and manage complex projects and programs
- Positive mental attitude and ability to perform a multitude of tasks simultaneously with a helpful, friendly attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Are you looking for a new challenge? Send us your CV!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.