Investment Risk Oversight Analyst
Our client a life insurance provider works with a network of Asset Managers to provide a range of suitable investment options for policyholders. They invest in a wide range of investments including equities, bonds, traditional and alternative funds, structured products and derivatives.
This role is newly created within the Finance team in response to their broadening investment universe and as part of an expanded regime of investment oversight.
In this you will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting on a broad range of underlying investments and supporting the company in meeting operational and regulatory requirements relating to investments.
You will be expected to develop and maintain their risk and control framework relating to policy assets in line with their investment policy.
- Relevant qualification(s) with strong academic ability and track record;
- Relevant experience in establishing and operating an operational risk management/ compliance framework relating to investment activity, particularly to third party asset managers;
- Good knowledge of investment markets, investment strategies, common market indices and financial instruments including equities, bonds, traditional and alternative funds, structured products, derivatives, private equity, real estate securities, currencies;
- Knowledge of market risks and valuation techniques of financial instruments including structured products and derivatives;
- Ability to perform quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and reporting to a high standard.
An excellent salary and benefits package on offer, including non-contributory pension, life insurance and health insurance.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.