My client is a life insurance provider based in Dublin City Centre. The have an exciting opportunity for an Investment Risk Oversight Analyst to join their team. This is a brand new role within the company and will involve designing, implementing and maintaining a risk control framework.
The ideal candidate will come from a ManCo background.
- Ensure company compliance with EMIR requirements
- Develop risk and control assets in line with investment policy
- Ensure Asset Managers are adhering to control framework and locals regulations as required
- Carry out review and audit of investment performance
- Prepare and present periodic reports to senior management
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in investments
- ManCo background
- Good knowledge of investment markets, investment strategies, common market indices and financial instruments including equities, bonds, traditional and alternative funds, structured products, derivatives, private equity, real estate securities, currencies
- Previous experience establishing risk management/compliance frameworks for third parties
- Previous experience/knowledge of insurance industry and Solvency II is desirable
If you’d like more information on the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.