My client a leading Multi National based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with some regulatory reporting exposure and a financial services background. You will be part of a growing team involved in preparing the regulatory returns for a number of European entities and all duties involved with this
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns across a range of European countries
• Assist in ongoing projects for the development of updates to regulatory returns
• Adhere to the timetable for completion of regulatory returns
• Prepare ad hoc reporting requests from Group internal functions and Regulators
• Liaise with related functions as appropriate to ensure consistent reporting.
• Qualified Accountant with a strong financial services background
• Some exposure to preparation of financial and regulatory reporting
If interested in this role and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.