Senior Full Stack .Net Developer - Contract - Dublin South
We are on the look-out for a Senior .Net Dev to join a large multinational investment bank based in South Dublin on an initial 6-month contract. This job would best suit a developer who is a highly motivated self-starter with a thorough understanding of the technologies outlined in the requirements below, and capable of addressing issues across architectural boundaries.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Competitive daily rate up to €500 per day
- Be part of a large ambitious and growing organisation
- 6-month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you will be doing:
- You will become a key member of the team working closely with other EMEA & US based business partners
- Design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain, and debug software solutions
- Contribute to strategic technical direction and system architecture
- Employ in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business process requirements
What you need:
- 7+ years experience with hands-on software development experience
- Deep understanding of Visual Studio, C# and .Net Framework development
- Experience working with relational (SQL Server) and Transact-SQL
- UI development experience, including responsive design and Bootstrap 3
- Working experience with GIT or Microsoft TFS
- Agile SDLC experience
For more information apply today or Contact Dara Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01)4744699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.