You will be leading cross functional teams on complex technical projects to deliver Quality, Service and Cost focused improvements at Supplier sites.
- You will Lead Cross Functional Projects from initial concept to final validation.
- You’ll be Completing Product, Process and Material Changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- You will take the lead in Troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team.
- You will be identifying Process Improvement opportunities through data analysis.
- You’ll perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- You’ll need your Level 8 degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline
- 4+ Years’ of Experience in the Medical Device industry
- You’ll need both excellent Interpersonal and strong Decision-Making skills
- You’ll need strong Project Management skills (ideally a certification)
- Experience in Process Characterization, Validation and Statistical Methods
- You will need to possess the capacity for Meticulous Attention to Detail with a methodical and Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility to travel (10-15%) to (primarily national) vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Medical Insurance – VHI for you and dependents
- Dental Insurance – VHI
- Pension – Employee contribution 4%, Employer contribution 8%
- Bonus – up to 9% subject to T and C’s – company and individual performance related, broken down as 6% company (sales) and 3% department/individual performance based on objectives
- Educational Support
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.