Role: Our client is a prominent mechanical engineering company specialising in waste handling who are currently hiring a graduate design engineer to join their team. Based in County Meath, this job would provide an exciting opportunity for a mechanical engineering graduate who wants to start their career as a design engineer. In this job, you would be a part of a company that is quickly expanding within their industry and would join a growing team which will work on a number of interesting projects dealing with the design of heavy industrial machinery. If you are interested in the job described, you can read more details below to see if the role of Graduate Design Engineer would be right for you.
- Designing and developing mechanical components.
- Using 3D CAD for component design, producing design outputs as drawings.
- Assisting the procurement and manufacturing departments during the construction of turbine systems.
- Ensuring all design work is produced as defined within the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Third level honours degree or equivalent.
- Excellent 3D CAD skills; preferably Creo or Solidworks
- Able to interpret test data to seek innovative solutions for design enhancement.
- Practical and innovative approach, with an emphasis on simplicity for design and operation.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.