Quality Auditor – Growing MedTech Company
- Carry out audits of suppliers to assist in the supplier selection, qualification and approval process.
- Develop the QMS and supplier audit program, providing guidance regarding audit strategies and approaches.
- Provide quality metrics regarding the supplier audits to assist in management reviews.
- Develop and implement the QMS about ISO, FDA and other notified bodies.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders, consistently implementing and developing policies and practices.
- Assist in product design reviews, and Testing, Verification and Validation activities.
- Will travel across EMEA.
- Level 8 degree in life sciences and engineering with 5 years’ experience in a MedTech manufacturing environment
- Should have an in-depth understanding of manufacturing processes and materials.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.