My client is looking for data analysts to join their multinational company on a permanent basis. This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to join a world respected organisation that offers benefits such as healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, as well as a subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support procurement activities for all spend areas in achieving the goal of significant initial cost reductions by conducting analyses on data and researching trends in relevant supply markets
- Work closely with managers in conducting research on supply markets, price benchmarks, and supplier profiles to inform vendor selection process, helping to ensure the best price
- Conducts research as needed on supply markets using a full spectrum of information sources (e.g. market indices, online databases, print sources, trade associations, etc.)
- Gathers & analyzes information, formulates & tests hypotheses, and synthesizes & communicates findings
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering required
- 1-3 years of similar experience preferred
- Familiarity with purchasing/procurement preferred
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g., Excel, Access, Power BI, Spotfire)
- Able to structure basic financial analyses and can evaluate P&L statements
- Able to manage and priorities completing requests with minimal supervision
Please call Leah on 021 4847 135 for more information or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.