My Waterford based client is looking for an experienced HR professional who is knowledgeable in the full HR function with strong overall business and legal acumen. This role would suit a proactive, and highly motivated self-starter who is interested in a diverse role where you can use your business skills alongside your HR knowledge and experience across a diverse range of projects. This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for an expanding team and make your mark as a HR professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work on a varied and diverse portfolio of customers and be a hands-on HR leader with full generalist experience.
Below is a summary of main areas:
- Effectively manage a varied portfolio of customers and provide them with solution orientated value-add HR/employee relations advice and options. Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all employment related legislation, best practice, policies, and procedures.
- Deliver a solution orientated, customer focused service, continuously striving to improve the service for customers.
- Design and deliver masterclass HR related training sessions to existing customers, potential customers, and key influencer groups.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all key customers, internal colleagues, and external stakeholders.
- Qualified to degree level or Masters, in HR, Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years HR Management experience or BP Level or very stong Generalist experience
- Comprehensive understanding of employment legislation and best practice
- Practical experience of developing and delivering specialised training programmes
- An added advantage would be someone with experience dealing unions and WRC
- A full driver licence with access to a vehicle is required
If you're interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.