Regulatory Risk and Compliance
€98,000 - €140,000
11 Months Contract - City Centre
One of the most recognised companies in the world is looking for Regulatory, Risk and Compliance Manager to run their payment compliance team. They are looking for a person who can work independently, goal and team-oriented.
- Develop and implement appropriate governance and risk management frameworks, robust compliance policies and operational procedures
- Development and execution of the local Compliance Monitoring Program, including the monitoring and control of financial crime operations, regulatory reporting and certain outsourcing arrangements
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and senior management to ensure that all regulatory compliance requirements are accounted for in the development of regulated payments products throughout Europe.
- Provide technical guidance, advice and support to the business on a range of regulatory compliance matters
- Assist the deputy MLRO in managing relationship with European regulators, internal and external auditors, banking partners, payment processors and a range of other external stakeholders
- Assist with the compilation of regulatory reporting requirements to the Central Bank of Ireland and other relevant authorities
- Experience as a Risk & Compliance Professional who has successfully managed all
aspects of a Risk & Compliance Function
- Good understanding of compliance, risk and corporate governance frameworks, with previous experience of leading and driving change programmes
- Experience interacting with financial services regulators and independent examiners from
financial services consulting firms
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.