Mortgages - Legal Executive
€35,000 - €45,000 + 10% quarterly bonus
Permanent position - Dublin 4
The role of Litigation Executive will join their Legal team due to massive growth within the company. The successful candidate will work closely with customers who are in pre-litigation and litigation process with their mortgage accounts and strategize a resolution. The role in a nutshell will suit somone who has excellent negotiation skills, ability to analyse customers affordability and be a strong communicator when delivering news to customers.
- Meeting with customers to discuss their personal and financial circumstances and reviewing repayment options.
- Reviewing Standard Financial Statements from customers either over the phone, face to face or via post to understand their financial circumstances and assess repayment options.
- Reviewing cases to determine next course of action on a case in the legal process.
- Heavily involved in the Legal process including Instructing external Solicitor firms, Reviewing affidavits, Providing Court instructions to a panel of external Solicitor firm.
- Adherence to all Central Bank regulation particularly the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears and the Consumer Protection Code.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in any consumer debt litigation or collections role.
- Experience in managing cases with a Receiver would be an advantage.
- Experience in a debt recovery Solicitor firm would be an advantage.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable
If you are interested in this role or interested in having a chat about other jobs that are out there please give Noirin a call on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.