Senior Client On-Boarding Manager – 85k
A large global Asset Management firm specialising not only in financial services but also in technology is looking for an experienced On-boarding and Implementations Manager. If you are looking for a stable job with a fast-growing organisation as well as exposure to front-office operations this is the job for you!
The company offers one of the best benefits packages in the market and a good life-work balance!
As an On-boarding and Implementations Manager you will be responsible for new products launches and closures, Institutional clients on-boarding, market due diligence and putting together new business proposals;
- Team Management;
- Conduct monthly service meetings with the Institutional and wholesale business to review new fund activity;
- Day to day project management of the operational aspects of client implementations;
- Client On-boarding experience;
- Experience with product launches/closures;
- Experience Managing projects;
- A manager or supervisor of staff;
- Candidates will come from Asset Management or Fund Administration firms;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.