Head of Client/Fund Transitions – 12 Months FTC – 90-110k
A global Asset Servicing organisation, with some of the top names in the Alternative Investments Industry already as clients, is looking for a Head of Transitions. The role would suit someone with 10+ years of Fund Administration experience which includes client transitioning, on-boarding, new fund launches etc.
As the Head of Transitions, you will be responsible for leading a team of project managers responsible for new business take on, fund change projects; managing the pre-transition review of all new business and ensuring all new business is approved internally.
- Review and approval of Fund launches and business Due Diligence;
- Active participation in weekly Business Change Steering Group (BCSG) and track all projects to ensure resolution;
- Conduct a thorough review of all new business from the Sales team including a profitability review and arrange all necessary internal approvals prior to the commencement of the Transition process;
- 10+ years’ experience in Fund Administration;
- Client on-boarding;
- Fund launches/take on;
- Transitioning experience;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 014744633
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.