My client within the Pharma Industry currently has a requirement for a qualified accountant with a Top 10 or Big 4 background. You will be involved in all month end and group finance duties.
The Group Financial Accountant is responsible for maintaining general ledgers within the finance function, whilst providing accurate and timely management reporting requirements to key stakeholders within the Group.
• Responsible for maintaining the general ledger for head office subsidiaries, including intercompany recharges and intercompany accounts. Responsible for the reporting of the monthly management accounts.
• Involvement in the completion of statutory accounts.
• Reporting of budgets and forecasts
• Assist in internal & external audit queries.
• Help maintain and improve internal controls to ensure compliance with corporate standards.
• Complete balance sheet reviews of subsidiary companies
• assist in the implementation of Oracle throughout the Group.
• Involvement in ad hoc projects as required.
- Recently qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA), preferably from a top 4 accounting practice background with 2 years PQE experience.
If interested in this role and would like to apply if you match the requirements send your cv to Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 46791, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.