Collections Analyst with a Technology company based in Dublin North Side.
This a customer facing position that contacts customers by phone and email to resolve issues preventing payments on past due invoices. The analyst will be assigned a portfolio of accounts and will analyse aging reports to prioritize their collection efforts. If granted credit authority, the analyst will make credit decisions on their customers' orders that fail the credit check.
- Customers’ accounts statements
- Invoice copies and any other information that will expedite collections.
- Interact with Sales Support, Technical Support, Customer Service, the Cash Application and the Billing groups to gather information affecting customer accounts and recommend account adjustments as needed.
- Perform basic reconciliation of payments to invoices.
- Bachelors degree
- Collections experience in a large company using a major ERP like Oracle, SAP etc.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.