Excellent opportunity for a facilities coordinator for a high profile client in Dublin city centre, to provide a highly professional Office Management support service.
The following is a taste of the roles and responsibilities of the position:
- Purchasing (Assist with)
- Great Place to work projects
- Catering coordination
- Pool Car management
- Space Planning
- Project management
- Access Control management
- Visitor Management/Welcoming Services/Event coordination
- Health and safety coordination (training, accident investigation)
- Finance Management, Budget and reporting (Assist with)
- Liaison with landlord/agent for carpark, common areas etc.
- Contract management of soft services (cleaning, shredding, internal planting, security systems* MH Only, etc.)
- Cover for PA for CEO (adhoc duties) & ongoing liaison with PA
- Management of courier and post processes
- Act as main point of contact for staff for all matters relating to general services
- 1+ years’ experience in Facilities/Real Estate industry
- 3rd level relevant degree
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Contractor Management Experience
- Health and safety training an advantage (eg: first aid)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Customer Service experience with an ability to propose innovative improvement
- Motivating, helpful, influencing and developing others
- Must be professional with an outgoing and friendly disposition.
If interested or know someone who may be interested please call Éamonn for more information on 0906413972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.