My client a Waterford based medical Company urgntly require a Production Supervisor
Previous managerial exposure in regulated manufacturing is required here.
He/she will be responsible for a large team of staff, and for all aspects of the operational activity on site.
It represents a new & exciting role that will help to enable ambitious plans for growth
Other key requirements will be ( but not limited to) :
This position involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of daily ops, from raw material intake,production, to finished product dispatch.
- Overall responsibility for the Operations budget.
- Lead and manage all personnel ensuring that the required level & types of training are provided .
- Production planning, scheduling, and staff rostering.
- Process optimisation.
- Review and manage operating procedures.
- Set and measure KPI’s
- Ensure production process compliance
- Work with the QA Manager to ensure compliance to BRC standard and all relevant Food Safety Standards
- Ensure compliance to all Health & Safety requirements
- Responsible for delivering Capital Projects
- Support New Product Development and Innovation plans
- Ensure plant preventative maintenance plan is followed to maintain high standards
- Ensure that service level meets our customers’ expectations
What you'll need !
- Third level Degree/Diploma in Engineering and/or related discipline (NFQ L8).
- Lean qualification desired but not essential.
- People Management experience is essential.
- At least 3 years + in a Management role in Pharma/Med Device related role.(Essential).
- Proven ability to apply key continuous improvement principles.
- A passion for Engineering and Quality.
An excellent salary and working conditions are on offer here.
For more please contact Colin or mail me firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.