I am looking for a Swedish IT Technical Support professional to join a fast-paced, dynamic, relaxed and open plan working environment.
Your role would be to provide Manage incoming calls, chats and emails using independent thinking and debugging to find a solution for the customer
Ideally this role would suit someone who has a degree in relevant education or current IT certificate, having experience supporting customers in the contact centre environment. You also should have good knowledge of Windows environment and of PC hardware and software
Day to day responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Take ownership to help the customer solve the problems that are experienced, if solution is not possible then the case is escalated to the next support level
- Follow the process that exists for escalating cases
- Handling of cases from beginning to end in your own queue. Your queue consists of different types of cases, it can also involve collaboration with other departments and support levels.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity, and other individual and team goals in NETGEAR's recognized support environment.
- Fluent Swedish and English
- A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- An ideal candidate has a degree in relevant education or current IT certificate. This is not necessary, relevant work experience is also taken into account.
- It is advantageous if you have experience in supporting customers in the contact center environment.
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment and of PC hardware and software.
- Excellent communication capabilities
If this job sounds exciting/interesting to you and want to know more about the same, do drop me a quick email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 021 235 9144
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.