Inventory / Stock Finance Specialist Required For Global Brand in Dublin!
An international brand in Dublin have a permanent job opportunity for an Accounts Assistant or Part Qualified Accountant who has worked in a Warehousing environment supporting the movement of stock / inventory. This is a new role created to support the Financial Controller who has stock / inventory controllership responsibilities. The Dublin Warehouse is a new operation, so you will play a key role ensuring the operation runs smoothly.
Key duties in the role will include:
• Analysis of Profit & loss (P&L) against inventory / stock;
• Reconciling Stock value in SAP with management reports and ensuring data accuracy/completeness of records on stock system;
• Deliver successful execution and maintenance of internal controls to maintain compliance with financial and corporate policies;
• Liaise with Supply Chain Team on a regular basis.
• Previous experience working in an accounting role;
• Exposure to inventory management, experience working in a warehouse or distribution centre would be an advantage;
• Part Qualified Accountant ideally, however non-studiers will be considered;
• SAP Experience or similar ERP.
Salary for this role is up to €50,000 + great benefits.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment: 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.