Assistant Financial Controller | Hospitality | Permanent
A very successful independent hotel based in South Dublin is currently recruiting for a Assistant Financial Controller to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
This is a permanent role paying 55k – 60k + benefits. Interviews will take place later next week.
The Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparing Monthly Management Accountants
• Quarterly/half-year/end of year financial reporting
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Ongoing monitoring of the Purchase Invoice Register (PIR), including reviewing analysis of coding.
• Reviewing detailed reconciliations of all creditor statements and follow up as required.
• Preparation of Purchase Ledger accruals based on reconciliations and review of PIR reports.
• Regular monitoring of receipts (cash, credit card, debtors’ ledger, etc.) reconciling to postings and bank statement analysis.
• Review coding of non-standard receipts and payments.
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register and, updating for all additions and disposals.
• Preparation of monthly depreciation journal and schedules.
Qualifications and Experience:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience
• Newly Qual/Finalist required
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.