Group Financial Accountant | Pharmaceutical | City West
A very successful pharmaceutical company based in City West is currently recruiting for a group financial accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA or ACCA accountant who is looking for a move into a fast growing organisation where they can gain industry experience working in all areas of the finance function. This role offers excellent long term progression prospects for the right candidate.
The Group Financial Accountant is responsible for maintaining general ledgers within the finance function, whilst providing accurate and timely management reporting requirements to key stakeholders within the Group.
Salary ranges from 62-65k + 15% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare & 25 days A/L.
The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparation of Group management reports for the Board including key performance indicators and cash flows
• Responsible for the consolidation of the Group’s accounts on a monthly basis
• Treasury management including coordination of cash funding to subsidiaries
• Preparation of monthly financial pack for various entities in the Group, investigating variances and budget analysis
• Involvement in the completion of statutory accounts.
• Responsible for providing monthly cost analysis for central costs to the Senior Executive Team.
• Assist in Company Secretarial Filings
• Ad hoc analyses and reporting
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Big 4 experience with 2 year PQE in industry would be desirable
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.