An International FS company with US Headquarters is looking to recruit for a Regulatory Reporting Associate to join their fast growing team.
This is a role within the Regulatory Reporting team covering maternity leave. The successful individual will work within a team of 6 and have a reporting line to the local Regulatory Reporting Manager and the Head of Regulatory Reporting in London.
- Preparation of daily capital adequacy, large exposures and liquidity management reports for the reportable entities within the EMEA region
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly statistical reports, the quarterly returns, large exposures and liquidity management reports for the reportable entities within the EMEA region
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reports to various UK and Overseas Regulators (including Fed, GFSC and BCL) in respect of the activities of the EMEA regulated entities
- Assist in the completion of legal entity liquidity risk management information reports and other finance support activities as required, including Regulatory W returns and FX position reconciliations
- Assist in the initial validation and reconciliation processes for the completed regulatory returns
- Assist in the delivery of clear, cross-referenced working papers and period on period variance analysis in relation to all regulatory returns prepared
- The successful candidate will also be expected to carry out various duties in a busy and diverse regulatory reporting environment
- Finance related degree
- Strong functional expertise of Microsoft Excel (Macros & Lookups) with an ability to proficiently manipulate source data both efficiently and effectively
- Good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products (WORD and ACCESS)
If you are interested do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.