Accounts Payable Coordinator | 35k
My client, a media company based in South Dublin are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator for an initially 10-month contract. Ideal profile will have 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience and be proficient in MS Excel.
- Oversee the payment of vendors by clearing invoices from the system
- Strategically manage a pool of available cash and schedule payments in accordance with business requirements and supplier priorities.
- Build strong relationships with major suppliers and resolve any conflicts in an amicable manner
- Resolve external and internal queries in relation to supplier accounts including reconciliation of supplier statements
- Identify opportunities to maximise revenue and working capital by seeking and negotiating more favourable terms with suppliers.
- Responsible for managing the bank reconciliations process and resolving any discrepancies as they arise
- Supporting the media buyers and wider Finance team in resolving any complex reconciliation issues
- Highlight any payment discrepancies or issues with vendor documentation
- Maintain internal accounting ledgers/ records as required
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Can build strong and mutually beneficial working relationships across your team, peers, and suppliers
- Good understanding of a supplier’s systems and structures, using this information to drive payments efficiency
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.