Credit Controller | Renewable Energy Sector | Park West
A leading player in the renewable energy sector is currently seeking a credit controller to join the growing finance function.
The ideal candidate will have 1- 2 years credit control experience working within a busy credit control function.
• €25,000- €28,000
• Dublin West
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 2 years of proven experience in a credit management or debt collection position or similar.
• Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong Organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Maintain large client base and ledger.
• Reporting to management on collection rates and forecasts collections.
• Monitoring the processing of receipts and payment arrangements to ensure customers are operating within the agreed payment terms.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
• Preparation of Revenue management reports (weekly and monthly).
• Deal with all Revenue/debt collection outbound and inbound customer telephone calls.
• Ongoing review of procedures to ensure best in class.
• Liaise with customer service department on Revenue processes and cases and provide training as needed.
For further details on credit control jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.