The QC Chemist as part of the technical transfer group is responsible for conducting testing to support the introduction of new products or assist in investigation analysis of existing products. This position reports to the QC Supervisor, the Tech transfer Analyst may act as his/her deputy as deemed necessary.
- The Tech Transfer Analyst will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests under minimal supervisor.
- Complete all testing in a timely manner that supports established production targets and SLAs.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfilment of production goals.
- The QC Chemist will participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- You will seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
- Observe all safety and compliance procedures and actively highlight any safety concerns to help drive the reduction of accidents or near misses.
The next Tech Transfer Analyst should have a bachelor’s Degree qualification in Chemistry or related Science with 1+ years experience utilising HPLC or UPLC techniques. Exposure to method developement, technical transfers and troubleshooting would be beneficial.
If you want to work with an innovative company who offer work-life balance and flexi start options then send us your CV now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.