The Project Manager is responsible for delivering the short term Operational Finite Schedules for the Patient Supply Organisation and long-term Strategic Planning. You will cover the delivery of programs/projects and continuous improvement initiatives within Supply Chain.
You will also be responsible for the below duties;
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Calibration, Validation & Process Development to appropriately deliver projects on time and in full.
- The Project Manager will lead or take part in programs/projects and Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives within the Supply Chain function
- Employs project management techniques to deliver projects on time and in full
- Demonstrating a good working knowledge of CI tools & practices and using this knowledge and expertise to continually drive improvement within Supply Chain
- The Project Manager will be responsible for analysis of trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations
- Actively seek out, identify, and execute on opportunities to remove constraints, process improvement, remove waste and cost reduction within Supply Chain
- The Project Manager will perform other duties as assigned. Will include participating in special projects as identified.
The next Project Manager should have a third level degree with 3 years’ experience in a similar function, you should demonstrate excellent problem-solving and process improvements capabilities.
Project management certification such as PMP, IPMA C, Prince 2 Practitioner would be beneficial.
If you’re looking to work with a world leading Biotechnology company working with exciting ground breaking projects that offers flexible working options, get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.