The Senior QA Specialist is responsible for providing high complexity tactical support to various site leads across the quality systems and processes. You will also gain international experience supporting global facilities from a Quality perspective
You will be responsible for the below duties;
- Managing and owning NC and CAPA records for External Quality
- The QA Specialist will manage and own Change Control records internal to External Quality
- You will manage and drive Quality records to closure independently
- Perform tactical batch disposition activities in support of lot release
- The QA Specialist will provide tactical information to the networks (i.e., metrics to management, data analysis, trending, periodic monitoring, APR)
- Escalate risks or roadblocks to management
- You will demonstrate ownership for required training on required Quality Systems (NCMS, CCMS, LIMS, SAP, Complaints, and others as applicable)
- Engage &/or participate with ongoing improvement initiatives within the Regional work cell and the wider organisation
- You will align and support the tools in use to manage Regional Work Cell activities including Visual management, level loading, capacity & capability management
- Create and foster an environment of change and development within the Regional Work Cell and seek to influence beyond.
The next Senior QA Specialist should have a third level degree with 3 years industry experience in a QA function, you should demonstrate excellent time management and communication skills.
This position will involve 10% international travel to support various global sites.
If you’re looking to work with a world leading Biotechnology company in a global position that offers flexible working options, get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.