Accounts Receivable Specialist| 40k
My client, a luxury brand based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable specialist. The ideal profile will have 4 years multinational Accounts Receivable/ Collections experience.
- Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts
- Perform customer credit analysis to establish credit terms and limits for new and existing customers.
- Generate and apply approved credit memos
- Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
- Daily review sales order to release prepaid shipments
- Work closely with our customer service and sales representative teams to ensure accuracy of billing and resolve all related customer issues and queries promptly
- Take ownership of the collections process
- Own month end processes related to A/R and collections, including account reconciliations, ensure proper cut-off of sales and refunds, and timely closure of the AR subledger.
- At least 4 years’ experience with accounts receivable, collections and credit analysis.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of basic accounting principles, general ledger, and customer credit review process.
- Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial data clearly
- Knowledge of a mid-tier accounting system required: NetSuite knowledge a plus
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also the ability to be agile as change arises
- Must have experience with foreign exchange and multi currencies
- Strong Excel / IT skills are critical for this role
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.