Financial Controller – Offering €80K – 100K DOE, 28 Days Annual Leave, Onsite Gym & Creche.
This is a growing News & Broadcasting company based in Central Dublin that offers its employees excellent career progression, a fun work culture and a superb salary and benefits package.
The Position: Looking for a Financial Controller. The pay range on offer is between €80-100K.
- Benefits on offer: Excellent Pension, Gym & Creche, 28 days Annual Leave
- Also, on offer is Healthcare Discounts
- Fully Qualified member of a recognized professional body of accountants
- 7 years minimum PQE
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and experience in Banking & Treasury Mgmt desireable
- Industry background ideally from IT, Technology, FS etc
- Coordinating and leading the production of consolidated monthly management accounts together with supporting financial analysis and commentary to tight deadlines
- The management of all day to day aspects of the Group Treasury function including cash/banking and foreign exchange hedging matters.
- Preparation and review of month end accounts and forecasts for Finance division and Corporate Centre.
- Leadership, motivation and management of personnel in the above functions as appropriate.
The Location: Based in the ideal location of Dublin City Centre. This is a great place to live if considering relocation due to the wide variety of superb restaurants, bars, and activities nearby.
Also, it’s extremely accessible via public transport so if you live in North or South Dublin / surrounding areas, it’s hassle free to travel in.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Industry pay
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours with a fun work culture
- Excellent location
Do you think you're experience suits the above? if so, get in touch for a confidential chat:
email@example.com / 01 4744639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.