Technical Project Manager
My client, a SaaS company based in South Dublin, are looking to onboard a Technical Project Manager to Join their expanding company. You will need ensure that the projects been delivered by the software development team are within scope, on time and on budget. Efficiency will be key in this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be a liaison between Engineering (onsite and remote team), IT, infrastructure and internal stakeholders such as Product, Supply, Customer Success and other functions within the business.
- Responsible for initiating programs, following their progress, and serving as support providers in case issues arise.
- Managing and delivery of the Engineering Roadmap.
- Defining project specifications, driving project schedules from planning to production, managing the release.
- Managing production incidents from analysis until close, ensuring Stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Identifying, measuring and improving ways to track progress on continuous improvement and identify new improvement opportunities within the Software Development Process.
- Driving and supporting organisation CI/CD focus
- Ensure that features adhere to the “definition of ready” before the Engineering team start development.
- Ensure that features adhere to the “definition of done” before they are released by the Engineering team.
- Setup and coordinate Engineering design and architecture workshops.
- Coordination of efforts among Engineers with outside vendors and third-party integrators.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering
- Scrum Master certification
- Project Management certification such as PMP, PRINCE2.
- SaaS experience is a Plus
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.