My client a niche Cork manufacturer need a skilled Electrical Design Engineer.
This person will provide Electrical/Mechanical expertise in Operations and Maintenance.
Key duties will include (but not limited to ) :
- Electrical & process control problem solving
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design.
- Design & specification of Electrical Eng. Solutions to current regulations & standards
- Working with the team to define project requirements & develop technical solutions.
- Develop & agree design processes and design deliverables
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, & project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to all teams on projects.
- Integrate new production line control system with existing SCADA systems.
- Electrical system optimisation and redesign
- Create electrical drawings of panels and I/O testing.
- Comfortable with electrical & automation equipment, utilising the CMMS platform.
- Provides guidance and direction to Automation & Electrical Technicians.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' in manufacturing / Construction.
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations, BS Standards etc..a distincnt advantage.
- Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage
- Experience of Team Leadership highly desired.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks
He/She must be available to travel throughout Ireland, UK and Europe (1-2 days per week)
For more information please contact Colin email@example.com without delay.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidiate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.