Business Development Manager
Our Client, and Irish owned energy supplier have engaged Sigmar Recruitment to search for a charismatic Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
The role of the Business Development Manager is primarily new business development with some account management activity depending
on the amount of accounts within the portfolio. The role is working within their business to business sector and covers all SME accounts.
- Identifying customers in different market sectors across a nominated area
- Managing a portfolio of account
- Implementing a specific account management strategy in line with the company’s agreed ways of working.
- Updating CRM system as required
- Implementing the agreed client administration and management procedures in line with the company’s agreed strategy.
- Achieving Key Performance indicators as agreed with your manager.
- Initiating and contributing to a significant number of new initiatives that further improve overall business development capability
- Regularly reviewing and bringing forward recommendations that enhance the overall business development
- Attending when necessary events & exhibitions
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Team player
- Positive Attitude
- Business to Business Experience
- Strong communication skills
- CRM use and understanding
- Word & PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of the Energy market desired, but not essential
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.