My client not far from Bray in South Dublin currently have a requirement for an experienced financial controller with strong finance and staff management experience. You must be a qualified accountant with strong finance, experience at FC level and strong staff management exposure. You must have worked within Pharma or Manufacturing and these requirements are a must – Please only apply if you match these
• Work with site management to prepare key financial plans and three forecasts within the financial year.
• Prepare presentation packs with supporting schedules
• Assess and communicate local risks and opportunities in order to anticipate performance variances.
• Support cost accountant in preparation of product standard costs annually.
• Corporate Reporting
• With the support of the Shared Services Centre team prepare monthly P&L
• Prepare and file reporting pack including financial metrics update with commentary and analysis
• Present monthly results to Finance Director and site Site Leadership Team for review and analysis.
• Engage in full balance sheet review with Shared Services Centre team monthly.
• Drive financial awareness and Financial KPI delivery with local management.
• Prepare appropriate financial analysis of all, from financial plans to guide local management decisions and follow through on remediation actions.
• Monitor all financial transactions for the Licenced business in Bray and ensure accuracy and completeness. Identify and communicate in a timely manner any financial risks exposures observed with this business to Finance Director.
• Prepare business case in support of new product introduction and significant site investments.
• Ensure compliance with all corporate guidelines and IFRS.
• Compensation and Benefits - Management Responsibility
• Supervision of payroll and all related benefits administration and analysis of outputs from the payroll process.
• Manage, direct, develop and mentor the Compensation and Benefits Analyst.
• Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
• Qualified Accountant with 5 years at Financial Controller level
• Must have managed a finance team
• Strong finance and FP& exposure
• Must be coming from manufacturing or FMCG or Pharma – This is a must
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.