My client a multi-national based in West Dublin currently have a requirement for an experienced AP Manager with a strong multi-national background. You will have worked within a shared service environment and have managed the AP team in your most recent role. Please make sure before applying that you have all this experience.
The successful candidate will work with the team to develop a standard, best practice approach across all customers. In addition, this person will be a key contact for senior leaders in finance and across the business, including the international teams
• Lead the team that provides financial services to customers in the areas of AP
• The recruitment, retention, motivation and development of the team
• Assist the team in managing daily tasks etc
• Manage the close process for areas of responsibility ensuring the relevant controls are in place to identify and investigate issues as they arise
• Development and maintenance of KPI’s and process improvement
• Review daily cash requirements and oversee the payments function
• Manage Balance sheet reconciliations, preparation and submission for approval
• Project work within the team
• Manage the centralization of activities to the function
• Ownership of Sox controls for AP function
• Support the Finance Team with monthly financial accounts submissions
• 5 years’ experience within AP in a multinational organization providing high volume shared services to multiple customers.
• Proven ability to deliver results in day to day activities and process improvement projects.
• People management experience in a similar role
• SAP experience
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.