Financial Accountant | International Construction Company | South Dublin
My client, an international engineering company is seeking to hire a financial accountant who has the ambition and drive to become a key member of the finance function. The position is permanent, and the salary is 55k -60k + benefits.
The position is for a financial accountant to join a growing accounting team in South Dublin to help look after the UK & Ireland region.
The role of Financial Accountant offers fantastic scope - apart from core accounting tasks you will have the opportunity to work on:
• ad hoc financial projects
• Work closely with the FD
• Preparation of monthly financial information, from start to finish, for Group entities (including Management Accounts) with supporting commentary, working within strict deadlines and liaising with the subsidiary companies in the UK and Ireland predominantly.
• Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
• Liaising with local management and billing teams
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Involvement in the annual audit
• Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
•Assisting in the integration of completed acquisitions
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• Construction experience would be desirable
• Third Level Degree or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.