| Accounts Payable Manager 45k-60k Dublin West |
I am seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join a busy finance function based in Dublin West
In this role, you will have a couple of direct reports, and you will be heavily involved in a new system implementation.
- Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant beneficial
- SAP experience
- 5 years’ experience working in a multinational organization providing high volume shared services to multiple customers.
- Established ability to deliver results in day to day activities and process improvement projects.
- Contribution of building relationships with key stakeholders and interaction with all levels within the organization.
- People management experience
About the role:
- Lead the team that provides financial services to customers in the areas of PTP and T&E.
- The recruitment, retention, motivation, and development of the team
- Frequently assess the team structure to ensure effective use of resources
- Support the team in managing daily tasks, documenting the same and delivering on a timely basis
- Manage the close process for areas of responsibility ensuring the relevant controls are in place to identify and investigate issues as they arise
- Development and maintenance of KPI’s and the establishment of a continuous process improvement culture
- Review daily cash requirements and oversee the payments function
- Manage Balance sheet reconciliations, preparation, and submission for approval
- Communicate with industry experts and colleagues across diverse locations to work towards standard scalable processes
This role is permanent and offers a competitive salary along with benefits.
Please apply via email along with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.