QA Automation Engineer
Great role for a QA Automation Engineer based in South Dublin, where you will play a key role in Automating testing processes. You will work alongside developers and product owners. You will be a vital part of building a test suite to ensure the robustness of my client’s CI/CD release pipeline.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own and drive the test automation function.
- Approach testing with goal of improving product reliability, release process and software development life cycle.
- Develop and execute a test automation process in line with the core objectives of improving product reliability, improving release pipeline via automating regression testing and contribute to the shortening the SDLC.
- They currently using using Protractor, Jasmine and Browserstack as our E2E testing stack and will seek the successful candidate to evolve this in line with new approaches and requirements.
- Work across our agile scrum teams and contribute to sprint planning by working with Manual QA and the Product Owner to agree test automation priorities, estimates and deliver fully tested scripts within agreed timelines.
- Automate a suite of documented manual QA test scenarios to improve test E2E testing coverage.
- Integrate all automation scripts you create into our continuous build pipeline to ensure that we have automated test coverage and reporting visibility for every build.
- Sign off on regression on each release.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years related experience in QA with a minimum of 3 years
- Experience using automated tools and frameworks such as: Selenium, Typescript, Protractor, Jasmine or similar.
- A proven track record of delivering UI test automation for web, API and distributed systems.
- Automating UI and API tests for environments being built using the following technologies: Angular, .NET, .NET WebAPI, .NET MVC (legacy), .NET WebForms (legacy), SQS, SQL Server, AWS, Distributed System / SOA / Microservices
- Performance and load testing experience a plus including JMeter etc.
- A proven track record of delivery in an Agile environment.
- Experience with test management, bug tracking and agile tools e.g. Jira, Confluence or other similar.
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using tools like Teamcity, Octopus, AWS.
For more information you can call Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.