My client a major Pharma client of mine requires a Chemical Solutions Engineer.
This is NOT a quality based role
Person needs experience in Chemical & Liquid Processing.
Experience of processing different chemicals is essential here :
Other key duties include ( but not limited to )
- Install & validate equipment & automation systems for processing liquids & chemicals.
- Implement improvements under the quality system change control mechanisms.
- Knowledge of the process & automation systems ref. liquid & chemical processing.
- Experienced in compiling documentation & SOPs/ WIs associated with equipment or process systems.
- Fault-find/troubleshoot equipment and process issues when required.
- Complete Quality and Safety CAPAs as required.
- Adhere to EHS Regulations and Procedures ( Dangerous Chemicals).
Qualifications / Experience :
- BEng in Chemical Engineering or similar.
- Be familiar with 21 CFR part 820 guidelines.
- 2 years+ in a technical role in with liquid/ chemical processing & volumetric & gravimetric controls.
- Pharmaceutical, Food or medical device industry experience preferred.
Does this role sound like a match for you?
If so, please forward a copy of your CV to Colin, email@example.com
Thank for your interest and have a nice day…
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.