Financial Accountant| Information Management | 70k
My client, a rapidly expanding data management multinational based in North Dublin is seeking to hire a financial accountant on a permanent basis.
The role will involve being responsible for a number of group entities, with the main focus being the UK.
This is a crucial role in the finance department of a fast paced and innovative multi-national. The salary on offer for the position is 65-70k + benefits.
The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams
• Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with corporate timelines
• Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly International Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs
• Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
• Assisting with the monthly budgets & forecasts
• Assisting in the integration of acquisitions
• 4-year post qualification experience (in fast paced multi-national environment)
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Good understanding of IFRS
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.