QA Automation Tester - South Dublin - Permanent
Our client a fast growing organisation with a start-up feel are looking for a QA Automation Tester for a Permanent role based in South Dublin. You will be working with an exisiting team improving the software produced by the teams. You will be collaborating with Developers / Product Owners to ensure the software delivered is at the highest quality.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the test automation function.
- Approach testing with goal of improving product reliability, release process and software development life cycle.
- Develop and execute the test automation process
- Bring knowledge and experience to the decision making around standardizing tooling and framework selection for the various testing scenarios.
- Working in an Agile environment
- Integrate all automation scripts you create into the continuous build pipeline
- Sign off on regression on each release.
- Ensure that the tests are reliable and the team have visibility of test results.
- Contribute to the QA Automation quality bar by defining and refining a set of coding standards and automation processes in line with future team expansion plans.
What you need:
- 3 years experience in a similar QA Automation Test role
- Experience with: Selenium, Typescript, Protractor, Jasmine or similar.
- A proven track record of delivering UI test automation for web, API and distributed systems.
- Working experience in a environment with; Angular, .NET, .NET WebAPI, .NET MVC (legacy), .NET WebForms (legacy), SQS, SQL Server, AWS, Distributed System / SOA / Microservices
- Performance and load testing experience
- Experience working in a Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.