Recruitment Business Development Manager
This is an opportunity to lead a central pillar of growth within Sigmar and deliver on the next phase of our growth strategy.
It will focus on creating the opportunity to deliver world class recruitment solutions to FDI clients, indigenous corporates and international companies. Acting as a business partner to the senior management team, you will lead the execution of Sigmar’s market penetration strategy with the support of an experienced leadership and marketing team. This role will identify, activate and implement solutions for all service lines: RPO, Perm, Contract and Temp across specialist industry sectors.
Strategy & Planning
- To co-design a central business development strategy with a focus on larger scale, new business
- To work with divisional managers to research new business opportunities and map high potential targets, creating a central business pipeline
- Work with the senior leadership team in designing a go-to-market strategy for new service offerings
- Develop value proposition for portfolio of services. Deliver training on same internally and drive awareness of these solutions in the external market
- Plan business development campaigns around Talent Summit and other marque events
- To map our partner channels and key stakeholders within each (IDA, EI, business associations, Supply Chain partners etc.) with view to managing key relationships
Internal Stakeholder management
- To partner with Managers across all divisions to optimize market opportunity for all divisions and service offerings
- Identify a target list of clients with each individual manager with historically, currently or potentially are open to using alternative
- Together with managers, meet with clients to discuss current and future recruitment plans.
- Carry out a competitor analysis and present to managers
- On a case by case basis agree with management on optimal project delivery models.
- Agree a meeting cycle with managers to maximise potential opportunities
- Always keep relevant managers updated on progress
- Liaise with international colleagues around learning from each other’s experiences and developing inter departmental opportunities
Business Development Operations
- Deliver agreed revenue and activity targets for new business (PSL penetration, volume projects, new client wins etc)
- Managing the whole sales cycle including prospecting, solution specking, developing the customer relationship at all levels
- Generate own leads for interdivisional, volume and project activity
- Work with the senior leadership team in designing an internal lead generation programme and associated incentive
- To lead out on new biz (private sector) tender and proposal writing
- Work with finance department in analysing and modelling relevant pricing per project proposal
- Liaise with clients and internal stakeholders in planning resource allocation, activity metrics and revenue target for project delivery
- Develop a suite of project documentation per solution – T’s & C’s, process flows, SLA’s, reporting etc.
- Develop a network of relevant service providers to broaden our supply chain of vendors, enhancing our offering and building referral network
- Responding to IDA queries and solution modelling for target FDI clients
- Attend networking events to maintain brand presence
- Explore technology solutions in line with group digital strategy
- Additional duties as required
- 3 years’ experience in delivering recruitment solutions to corporate clients (RPO, Managed Services, Perm/Contract, etc.)
- Experienced in managing medium to long sales cycles in professional services
- Experience in designing and executing recruitment business development plans, related process and systems
- 3 years’ business leadership experience, ideally managing teams of recruiters/ BD consultants to achieve commercial targets
- 5 years+ experience in recruitment across perm and contingent, ideally across multiple sectors
- Financial literacy (P&L, budgeting, pricing etc.)
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline ideally
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +35319619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.