Senior Financial Accountant required for a Global Multinational car manufacturing company - €50-55K base salary plus benefits:
- Contributory pension
- Health insurance allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Educational Support
- Associate fees
- Access to ECO (HP) car scheme
The core duties and purpose of this Financial Accountant job are as follows:
- Completion of month and year end accounts
- Liaise with auditors to ensure a successful audit sign off.
- Completion of tasks by colleagues by assisting them with any accounts queries
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Reconciliations, journals and accruals – liaise with Brand Controllers
- Daily check of Imports and Sales with correction and Investigation of any differences.
- Creation of all manual invoices (including used cars) and credit notes for brands
- Used car reconciliations for Fleet/Demo/Press, Buybacks & ECO
- Preparation of factory reconciliation for Skoda
- Work directly with the warranty department - answering queries, creating manual invoices and putting the credit/debit notes on the dealer link. – Creation of SEAT SA Warranty Invoices – upload on factory link
- Responsibility for Fixed Asset postings
The successful candidate skillset:
- Advanced ability to use excel to prepare reconciliations, reports and to sort and filter data.
- SAP experience preferred and knowledge of AS400 beneficial
- O2C experience beneficial
- 2-3 years qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA etc.
If interested in this role and you would like to hear more, contact Paul in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.