A global and highly reputable financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Compliance Manager in South Dublin.
As a Senior Compliance Manager you will be the Subject Matter Expert for the Regulatory Change Management Process and act in a first line defence role.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Developing a Enterprise Compliance Risk framework for the business
- To escalate any identified breaches or material conduct risk issues.
- You will seek to improve on company's policies and procedures
- 5+ years’ Compliance experience, ideally in Fund Services;
- 3rd level Degree;
- Working knowledge of EU Regulatory obligations;
- Eligible to work full-time in EU / Ireland; Minimum Stamp 4 Visa is required
If interested, Apply today to Genevieve on email@example.com or call me on 01 4744683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.