Financial Inventory Analyst | 38k
My client, a multinational pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin are recruiting for an Inventory Analyst.
- Monitoring financial transactions and resolving related issues.
- Maintaining Inventory master data including cost and transfer price set up and interface tables
- Monitoring system Inventory integrity reports.
- Performing financial Inventory reconciliations and booking manual journal entries where required.
- Performing the monthly/quarterly process to decide and record financial provisions for slow-moving, damaged or obsolete goods, returns and discards, goods in transit, profit in inventory and LOCOM analysis
- Discussing and proposing resolutions for any issues that arose for Inventory, including liaising with helpdesk for timely ticket resolution
- Replying to ad hoc Inventory queries/emails
- Participating in month-end/year-end activities
- Preparing and presenting Inventory Balance Sheet Reviews
- Monthly and quarterly reporting including Blackline
- Ensuring all policies, processes and procedures are SOX compliant. Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Training & support of other staff.
- Other ad-hoc projects and such duties as the management may at times reasonably require (e.g. to achieve continuous
- 1 + year experience in a Finance or Accountancy related role with a desire to study ACCA, CIMA or ACA etc
- Solid IT skills including a good working knowledge of Excel (including V-lookups and pivot tables, general formatting and reports creation)
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent Analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.