Contracts Manager required for a leading and well-established M&E Contractor. This is the ideal job for an experienced Contracts Manager coming from another M&E Contractor or a Senior Project Manager who is ready to reach the next stage in their career.
Our client specialises in a full range of mechanical and electrical services throughout Ireland and have vast experience in the Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Hotel & Leisure, Pharmaceutical, Public and Residential sectors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, coordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- Develop and agree on submission and approvals process with client/design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Liaise with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project delays.
- Ongoing liaison with Client Design teams and main contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Develop and implement test and commissioning plan and associated procedures.
- Prompt Project close-out and delivery of key documentation (O&M’s, QA close-out, etc).
- Agreement of project commercial close-out (Internal and External Final accounts).
- Selection Criteria / Person Specification
- Ideally 10+ years’ experience in M+E background.
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering advantagous.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.